Associations publiques

Nom Adresse No de téléphone
Municipalité deQrayé Qrayé – Montée de la Croix, Bâtiment du Club (temporaire) 07752142
Centre de la Défense Civile Bâtiment de Qrayé– Rue principale, Montée de Jbee 07754125
Dispensaire de Qrayé(rattaché au Ministère des Affaires Sociales) Qrayé – Rue principale, Montée deJbee  
Lycée officiel de Qrayé Qrayé – Quartier du Club 07-751337
 

Aperçu de l'école

L'alphabétisation existe à Qrayeh depuis 1767 depuis la nomination de Le prêtre Antoun Chalhoub qui a été officiellement chargé d'être le chef spirituel des citadins, les guider vers le salut et leur apprendre à lire et à des questions religieuses.
Lorsque le prêtre Yuhanna Chalhoub a été nommé pour remplacer son père et gérer les affaires pastorales, il a déménagé dans la ville et s'est engagé à servir sa paroisse. Des masses sainte et des célébrations liturgiques ont eu lieu alors dans l'église de la ville qui a été construite sous la forme d'une cave en 1850. Pendant cette période, le prêtre enseignait à des jeunes qui voulaient apprendre à lire et à devenir des serveurs d'autel.
Influencé par les publications et les imprimeries qui se sont propagées à l'époque, certains savants éminents de la région poursuivaient leurs études par eux-mêmes, à savoir les membres de la famille «Al-Khoury», suivis des fils de certaines familles riches. En 1860, Kaisar Al-Khoury de la ville de Mjeidel fut le premier enseignant à se diriger vers la ville. Il a donné des leçons dans la cave après le père Yuhanna, suivi de Nakhle Chalhoub en 1877 et Kaisar Chalhoub en 1901. Les langues enseignées étaient l'arabe et le syriaque, ainsi que les mathématiques. La question soulevée à ce stade est: apprendre l'arabe Reflète notre appartenance et notre arrachement dans le monde arabe, et les mathématiques sont inévitables en raison de la civilisation phénicienne. Alors, qu'est-ce que Syriac et quoi implique-t-il?
Syriac is the language brought by Saint Maron, Father of the Maronite community who has Syrian origins; it was widespread among his followers, particularly clergy. Language was considered as an influential tool whose mastery brings power.
The situation continued as it was until the outbreak of the World War I, and the authorities spread their spies throughout all Christian and Maronite regions. Gatherings were prevented and Qrayeh was not exempted from the decisionthat accused the priests. Classes were interrupted due to the lack of security, and military service was imposed on young people who were also forced toundergo forced labor. Moreover, the invasion of locusts contributed to the increase in mortality. In 1920, the school reopened its doors to thetown’s children with Professor Philip Darcy fromSaida who had completed his studies at the Bishop's School, which was at that time located in the Roman Catholic Church in Saida. The educational achievement was limited to learning Arabic and arithmetic in both Arabic and French. Some of the townspeople who started their academic studies pursued their education and specialized in private schools, including the Bishop's School and Les Frèresschool in Rmeileh. Then they started to teach in the town noting that education at that time was restricted to males. Gradually, the school became reputable in the region and the number of students began to increase until it reached in 1967 around 300 students from all the neighboring towns (Jensnaya, Ain El-Delb, Mjeidel, Berti, HaritSaida and Keferhatta). Due to this high number of students, the number of teachers amounted to thirty.
This was the Golden Period of Qrayeh. Some students sat for the Brevet certificate in French and earned their diploma from the French embassy, namely: Georges Hleihel, Samir Dib, Atef Abdallah and others. The school was managed by Mr. Georges NakhleHleihel for 40 years.
Qrayeh’s School maintained its status till 1985 when it closed its doors. However, it reopened them in 1992 to those returnees. It was managed then by Mr. Samir Dib till 1996 who sought to build an independent school for the town during the term of Mayor Said Merhi. Therefore, such school was built in 1996 and inaugurated in 1997. The administration of the school was then held by Mr. EskandarEid from 1996 until he was deceased in 2007, followed by mr.WafiqAntoun who is running the school till the present day.